Points will be gathered from:
- BY THE PARTICIPATION AND DISCRIMINATIONS OF THE BIGGEST CHAMPIONSHIPS AND GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENTS:
WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP, CONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIPS, NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS.
GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENT: evaluated and certificated from the official WORLD TOP MASSEURS RANKING as competitions of high level
B. BY THE EVALUATION OF SKILLS
- PhD relevance degree (1max) +10 points
- Master’s relevance degree (1max) +5 points
- Relevance Academic degree(1max) +25 points
- Non-academic Degree (specialized to massage) certified from the OFFICIAL WORLD TOP MASSEURS RANKING=25POINTS
- Non-academic Degree (specialized to massage) =20 points
- Certification Seminar by the OFFICIAL WORLD TOP MASSEURS RANKING = 15 points
C. BY WORKING EXPERIENCE
- Massage therapist: 1 year = 3 points
- Massage trainer-instructors: 1 year = 5 points
- Supervisor or therapist owners of treatment centers, massage homes, spa, wellness/beauty and THERMAL treatment centers etc. 1 year = 4 points
D. OFFICIAL JUDGES:
- WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS =12,
- CONTINENTAL CHAMPIIONSHIPS: level A=12 Level B= 6
- NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS: level A =12, level B= 3
- GRAND PRIX TOURNAMENTS: = 12
E. BY SCORING OF CLIENTS:
The accurate assessment will be classified and is in a processing treatment.
Soon enough all the details will be posted as far as the accurate evaluation is concerned.